The Baymont Inn and Suites is offering a special rate for the show – Thursday $99.00 and $150.00 for Friday, breakfast included. It is located on Hwy 20, closer to the Fairgrounds. There is a pool and other amenities. Reservations must be made before July 4, 2023.
Please note that rooms often fill up fast so we recommend booking as soon as possible. Rooms will be in high demand as there is also a soccer tournament in Dubuque the same weekend.
Information for reservations:
BAYMONT INN AND SUITES
4025 McDonald Dr.
Dubuque Iowa 52003
When making reservations, you will need to make mention of the “The Scrollsaw and Wood Working Show” to ensure you receive the special rate.
More places to stay
The following is a listing of possible places to stay at while attending The Midwest Scroll & Woodworking Trade Show. It is not intended to be a complete listing. Please use your own judgment and the look into ratings before booking your stay.
The Grand Harbor Resort & Water Park: 350 Bell St Dubuque IA, 52001 (1-563-690-4000)
For RV camping at the Dubuque County Fairgrounds go to http://www.dbqfair.com or call 1-563-588-1406.The Fairgrounds offers the convenience of onsite camping with electric and water hookups. Contact the Fairgrounds for more information.
Hotels as listed on “Tripadvisor”:
Hotel Julien: 200 Main Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 (563-556-4200)
Best Western Plus: 3100 Dodge Street, Highway 20 W., Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-568-8520)
Hampton Inn: 3434 Dodge Street, Dubuque, IA 52003 (855-271-3622)
Holiday Inn: 450 Main Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 (877-859-5095)
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: 2080 Holiday Drive, Dubuque, IA 52002 (877-859-5095)
Baymont Inn and Suites: 4025 McDonald Dr., Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-337-0300)
Hilton Garden Inn: 1801 Greyhound Park Drive, Dubuque, IA 52001 (855-277-5057)
Country Inn & Suites: 1315 Associates Drive, Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-596-2375)
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites: 2090 South Park Court, Dubuque, IA 52003 (855-849-1513)
Fairfield Inn: 3400 Dodge Street, Dubuque, IA 52003
MainStay Suites: 1275 Associates Dr., Dubuque, IA 52002 (855-849-1513)
Quality Inn: 4055 McDonald Dr., Dubuque, IA 52003 (855-849-1513)
Super 8: 2730 Dodge St., Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-536-1211)
Motel 6: 2670 Dodge Street, Dubuque, IA 52003
The Dubuque County Conservation Board manages 7 campgrounds, 6 of which you can make reservations for on-line.
- Swiss Valley Park Campground, located approximately 6 miles southwest of Dubuque.
- Massey Marina Campground, located approximately 10 miles south of Dubuque.
- Fillmore Rec. Area Campground, located approximately 20 miles southwest of Dubuque, near Cascade Iowa.
- Mud Lake Park Campground, located approximately 8 miles north of Dubuque, near Sageville Iowa.
- Finley’s Landing Campground, located approximately 12 miles north of Dubuque, near Sherrill Iowa.
- New Wine Campground, located approximately 20 miles west of Dubuque, near New Vienna Iowa.
All of the above campgrounds have water and electricity at camp sites and modern restrooms and showers. The only way to make a camping reservation at any of the six Dubuque County Conservation Board campgrounds is on-line at mycountyparks.com. The mycountyparks webite has a complete listing of each park, complete with campsite amenities, park facilities, directions, etc.
- Bankston Park has primitive camping only and reservations are not available at this campground. Campsites are on a first come, first served basis at this park.
For RV camping at the Dubuque County Fairgrounds go to http://www.dbqfair.com