The Grand Harbor Resort & Water Park There will be a special rate at the Grand Harbor Resort again this year. Room rate for Thursday and Friday nights will be $89.00. Saturday night will be higher. To get the rate call 1-563-690-4000 and mention the Midwest Scroll Saw & Woodworking Trade Show.
Hotels as listed on “Tripadvisor”:
Hotel Julien: 200 Main Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 (563-556-4200)
Best Western Plus: 3100 Dodge Street, Highway 20 W., Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-568-8520)
Hampton Inn: 3434 Dodge Street, Dubuque, IA 52003 (855-271-3622)
Holiday Inn: 450 Main Street, Dubuque, IA 52001 (877-859-5095)
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites: 2080 Holiday Drive, Dubuque, IA 52002 (877-859-5095)
Baymont Inn and Suites: 4025 McDonald Dr., Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-337-0300)
Hilton Garden Inn: 1801 Greyhound Park Drive, Dubuque, IA 52001 (855-277-5057)
Country Inn & Suites: 1315 Associates Drive, Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-596-2375)
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites: 2090 South Park Court, Dubuque, IA 52003 (855-849-1513)
Fairfield Inn: 3400 Dodge Street, Dubuque, IA 52003 (Telephone Number Not Listed)
MainStay Suites: 1275 Associates Dr., Dubuque, IA 52002 (855-849-1513)
Quality Inn: 4055 McDonald Dr., Dubuque, IA 52003 (855-849-1513)
Super 8: 2730 Dodge St., Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-536-1211)
Days Inn: 1111 Dodge Street, Dubuque, IA 52003 (800-329-1992)
Motel 6: 2670 Dodge Street, Dubuque, IA 52003 (Telephone Number Not Listed)
The Dubuque County Conservation Board manages 7 campgrounds, 6 of which you can make reservations for on-line.
- Swiss Valley Park Campground, located approximately 6 miles southwest of Dubuque.
- Massey Marina Campground, located approximately 10 miles south of Dubuque.
- Fillmore Rec. Area Campground, located approximately 20 miles southwest of Dubuque, near Cascade Iowa.
- Mud Lake Park Campground, located approximately 8 miles north of Dubuque, near Sageville Iowa.
- Finley’s Landing Campground, located approximately 12 miles north of Dubuque, near Sherrill Iowa.
- New Wine Campground, located approximately 20 miles west of Dubuque, near New Vienna Iowa.
All of the above campgrounds have water and electricity at camp sites and modern restrooms and showers. The only way to make a camping reservation at any of the six Dubuque County Conservation Board campgrounds is on-line at mycountyparks.com. The mycountyparks webite has a complete listing of each park, complete with campsite amenities, park facilities, directions, etc.
- Bankston Park has primitive camping only and reservations are not available at this campground. Campsites are on a first come, first served basis at this park.
For RV camping at the Dubuque County Fairgrounds go to http://www.dbqfair.com